Down To Earth Mud Racing track is located in beautiful Santa Rosa County, namely Milton, FL. Situated between Blackwater River State Forest to the North and East, and Navarre Beach to the South, it is a trip worth taking.
We invite you to pack up the whole family and come see… “how the boys and girl around here” have fun.
Smallblock, to Modified, to Super, to Open, in that order with each getting a little faster. It is side by side racing at it’s best with drivers maneuvering through hair pen turns, mud holes and straight a ways for the fastest time.
Their efforts are rewarded by cheering crowds, cash and trophies. Pick out your favorite truck and driver to cheer on, or build one yourself either way it promises to be fun for the whole family.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1) MAKE SAFETY A PRIORITY
* Keep minor children with you at all times
* always BE ALERT especially during races FOR FLYING DEBRIS
* DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE, act responsibly
2) BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR
* THE ENTIRE WEST END OF TRACK IS A DESIGNATED “NO DRINKING” SECTION.
* Share the fence line view
* Watch you Language Please
* HAVE FUN
3) YOU MAY BRING
* tarps & chairs
* grills & coolers (we prefer no glass)
4) DISPOSE OF TRASH PROPERLY
* garbage cans are provided
* please do not dump hot coals