Rule Book Disclaimer:
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion does not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
The Management of "Down To Earth Mud Racing"
Super Modified Class:
**See Updated Tire Rule**
1. Must have some factory truck appearance.
2. Must have full roll cage with at least 120 tubing thickness.
3. May have an open bed.
4. May tunnel and hull.
5. May raise floor boards.
1. No Cubic Inch Limit.
2. No motor position limit.
1. Gas or alcohol.
2. Must have fuel cell.
3. Nitrous plates, lines, and foggers allowed.
4. NO NITROUS BOTTLES.
5. Single 4 barrel carburetors only (No Fuel Injections, Turbos or Blowers Allowed).
1. Factory frame. NO TUBING.
2. Any size rear ends.
1. V-Tread tractor tires or DOT cut tires allowed.
2. Cannot exceed 12 inches on the contact patch.
3. Cannot exceed 35 inches tall (+/- one inch)
4. No paddle tires
5. Bead locks are allowed
1. Any type brakes.
2. Any type transmission.
1. Racing seat.
2. Five point harness seat belts are required.
3. Helmets are required.
4. Battery on/off switch required.
5. Driver accessible fire extinguisher required.
6. No riders are permitted.