Rule Book Disclaimer:
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion does not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
The Management of "Down To Earth Mud Racing"
Modified Class -
**See Updated Tire Rule**
1. Full body, factory truck appearance.
2. No tunneling allowed.
3. Full roll cage with at least 120 tubing thickness.
4. Full fire wall.
5. May hull inside doors and fenders.
6. May have open bed.
7. Floor boards may be raised (max 8" from stock position).
1. Max 500 cubic inch big blocks - NO EXCEPTIONS
2. Motor in factory position.
3. After market blocks are allowed.
4. Any type head, carb, cam shaft allowed.
5. MSD ignitions are allowed.
1. Factory frame, no tubing.
2. Any size rear ends allowed.
1. V-Tread tractor tires or DOT cut tires allowed.
2. Cannot exceed 12 inches on the contact patch.
3. Cannot exceed 35 inches tall (+/- one inch)
4. No paddle tires
5. Bead locks are allowed
1. Any type brakes allowed.
2. Any type transmission (with or without stall converters).
1.Must have fuel cell.
2. May run gas, racing fuel or alcohol.
3. NO Nitrous Allowed in this Class!
1. Racing seat required.
2. Five point harness seat belts are REQUIRED.
3. Helmets are required.
4. Battery on/off switch required.
5. Driver accessible fire extinguisher is required.
6. Rides are permitted provided items 1-3 are met. Must Register And provide A Photo Identifications. NO MINOR RIDERS WITHOUT ONE OR BOTH PARENTS PRESENT