Rule Book Disclaimer:
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion does not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
The Management of "Down To Earth Mud Racing"
Limited Smallblock -
Please note: The "Super Limited Smallblock" Class has been renamed and some changes have been made to the rules in an effort to make this Class more affordable.
**See Updated Tire Rule**
1. Full body, factory truck appearance.
2. No tunneling or hulling of fenders allowed but you may hull inside of doors and remove fender wells.
3. May open bottom of truck bed.
4. Full roll cage with at least 120 tubing thickness.
5. Must have full fire wall.
6. Remove all glass headlights and taillights, can have Aluminum dash. May have stock windshield or plexiglass.
7. Driver seat and stirring wheel has to be in factory position. Break and gas pedal in factory position. No altering of firewall at all or floorboard. The only alteration to inside of truck is the dash which can be aluminum. All other components must be in original location.
8. After-market brake and gas peddles allowed.
9. May have racing steering wheel and coupler
1. SMALL BLOCKS ONLY- 400 cubic inches +/- 10 cubic inches, cast iron heads only, Aluminum Intakes Allowed. No Aluminum Heads or SB2 Motors Allowed of Any Kind.
2. Any 4-barrel carb. or OEM fuel injection
3. MSD ignitions are allowed.
4. Any style headers allowed.
5. Motor in factory position.
1. Factory frame, no tubing.
2. Half or 3/4 ton rear ends only
1. V-Tread tractor tires or DOT cut tires allowed.
2. Cannot exceed 12 inches on the contact patch.
3. Cannot exceed 35 inches tall (+/- one inch)
4. No paddle tires
5. Bead locks are allowed
1. Any type brakes allowed.
2. Any type transmission (with or without stall converters.)
1. Must have fuel cell.
2. Gasoline or Racing Fuel only (no alcohol)
3. NO Nitrous Allowed
1. Racing seat.
2. Five point harness seat belts REQUIRED.
3. HELMETS REQUIRED.
4. Battery on/off switch required.
5. Driver accessible fire extinguisher required.
6. Riders are permitted provided items 1-3 are met. Must register, sign and provide a photo Identification. NO MINOR RIDERS WITHOUT ONE OR BOTH PARENTS PRESENT